How to Fill a Beer Tube
Filling a Beer Tube
How to Fill a Beer Tube Instructions
- Remove the tube from the base when filling.
- To fill the tube, simply remove the lid and pour directly from your tap. Similar to filling a pint glass, be sure to keep the tube tilted at the proper angle to avoid unwanted foam.
- The tube, base, and tap are interchangeable to simplify the process of filling and cleaning the tubes.
- If you are experiencing excess foaming during the filling process, you may need to adjust the flow pressure from your tap.
- Also, be sure that your tubes and your beer lines are clean to promote less foaming.