How to Assemble a Beer Tube
How does a Beer Tube go together?
- Each Beer Tube is comprised of 4 basic pieces-a base, a tap, a tube and a lid.
- The tap will screw directly into the tube.
- Each tap comes with a silicon washer. Make sure the washer is secured over the tap threads before attaching the tap to the tube.
- Multiple silicon washers may be used to prevent leaking and allow for proper alignment of the tap on the tube.
- Simply align the threads of the tap to the tube and screw in. The tap should fit tightly into the tube. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- After attaching the tap to the tube, simply place the tube into the base and attach the lid to the top of the tube.